Monday, March 28, 2022

My homebaking business: Jelisecious

 


Hooray! It's been quite a looong while of blog hiatus. I actually forgot about this online space of mine yet my heart knows that there's a need to go back home-right here. 

Anyway, this pandemic has opened new door to put up my own homebaking business named after my daughter Jelise, it's "Jelisecious."

My passion for baking took a back seat for a long while until this quarantine drew me back to my first love – home baking. At first, my baked goodies were just for our consumption and sometimes shared to relatives until some expressed their interest to order until I finally started to accommodate orders one at a time, atleast. Thus, Jelisecious is born. 

As a mom, I make sure that my daughter could always eat healthy food. There were times she’d been a picky eater and if you’re having a hard time also to feed your child, I feel for you moms. Sometimes I go beyond just to serve her good and nutritious food like baking breads where I incorporate veggies just like our best-selling Malunggay Chocolate Chip Cookies & Kalabasa Loaf. It’ll be a perfect snack not just for you but for your child as well since they can eat veggie without notice. 




Here are our healthy snacks:

Malunggay chocolate chip cookies

Oatmeal cookies

Kalabasa loaf

Banana loaf

Calamansi muffin


In addition to our products, we also offer delectable yet affordable classic  cakes. 

For someone who is fond of cookies, we have our Malunggay cookie Cake.


Classic flavors are the ff.:
-Matcha Cake
-Tres Leches
- Red Velvet
- Carrot
-Moist Chocolate
-Ube
-Caramel
-Mocha
-Mango





We also do minimalist or custom cakes and cupcakes.



For more products and details kindly check our facebook page:


Let us be your ally in giving your child good food. We will continue to explore in order to offer other healthier treats. In advance, I would like to thank you for supporting our business. 

Bake with passion, enhance through dedication.

To God be the glory!




No comments:

Post a Comment