Friday, July 28, 2017

Days Hotel Tagaytay: Wedding Preparation & Reception Venue


Almost every woman already had in mind about her dream wedding. Perhaps, a destination wedding which has been a trend nowadays. Me? Of course I do. My husband and I are both Catholics so I knew definitely that our wedding ceremony will be conducted inside the Church but I wanted our reception to be held outdoor, preferably a garden one because I always wanted to be with nature. I find it good whenever I attended a celebration in an open area much more with a beautiful surrounding.



My first visit here at Days Hotel Tagaytay was when I have attended the wedding of my brother-in-law . It is situated along Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Crossing. When our car entered the porch and I took a glimpse of the scenic view of Taal, I said "Wow". And when I stepped inside the Hotel and had seen the garden I got fascinated immediately. Though the hotel admitted that they need some improvements with regards to their bedrooms because the Hotel already aged, they showcases the alluring garden that is overlooking to Taal lake and volcano which is one of the main reason why clients are holding their events here.

So, when it was my turn already for my own wedding preparation, I had that hotel first on my list. We are all coming from Taguig but my husband and I agreed to have a destination wedding in Tagaytay because our wedding date will occur in April where it will be one hot summer and Tagaytay is the perfect place for a more pleasant venue for our big day. I didn't get any wedding coordinator because I am confident that I can organize my own event since I sometimes do our company event plus my friends also had their weddings on their own and I know I can make it too, I just asked the cousin of my husband to assist us for on the day coordination. But it was never easy, I thought we could't push through with our Tagaytay wedding for I couldn't find available church on our wedding day until God's help came my way and He had led us to Ina ng Laging Saklolo Parish which is very close to Days Hotel, we just need to adjust and moved our wedding day one day ahead of our planned one.

However, getting back and forth to Tagaytay every now and then to do errands such as wedding requirements and preparations is really a no practical. Aside from the time consumed, you need to save a budget for the transportation particularly gasoline consumption including budget for the food. Haha! There was also a time that we rented a car going to the Church for our pre-cana seminar. But if all those expenses mean living your own beautiful dream wedding for a once in a lifetime experience, the efforts, hardships and money spent are all worth it. Thank God that it turned out to be a truly successful, memorable  joyful one at the same time our guests were also delighted witnessing our wedding and indulging their eyes with beautiful sight and enjoying the cool breeze.

Enough of the talking (haha!) and let me share with you some of our preparation and reception photos that we shot in here featuring its garden view. I don't think we need further set-up/decorations because the view sufficed already.


 




So what do you think? Have you thought of destination wedding as well?



10 comments:

  1. wow! i'm planning to get married in Tagaytay as well with the overlooking view of Taal Volcano <3 Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Angel! Surely, your wedding will be a wonderful one, adding the beauty & ambiance of Tagaytay into your unity.

      Delete
  2. Cool enough! Destination weddings are amazing and a great part of relaxation for guests. My uncle arranged a lavish reception party for his son at one of the alluring NYC wedding venues last month. Never forgetting dinner taste and such a huge cake cutting ceremony on staircase was cheered by all guests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear those kind of unforgettable moments. Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. Thank you also for taking the time to drop by here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kilkenny wedding photography packages most of the blogs faux themselves as most usable and up to date blogs with new records but one day fact may want to probable great. I need to percent a few information related to this task an exceptional way to help humans to decorate their capabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am appreciative to this blog giving one of a kind and accommodating learning about this theme, I read your blog now share extraordinary data here. This blog increse my insight source . School Photography UAE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues Party Bus Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make such huge numbers of extraordinary focuses here that I read your article two or multiple times. Your perspectives are as per my own generally. This is extraordinary substance for your perusers. Toronto Limo Bus

    ReplyDelete