Thursday, July 20, 2017

Everyday We Are Blessed


There were times that I tend to overlook the different blessings that surrounds me probably because I put so much attention to what is not yet in my life, something that I've been pleading to be an answered prayer. And with that, sometimes graces that is poured on me became imperceptible.



But when I dig in to God's goodness everyday in my life I begin to appreciate the many blessings He shower to me from smallest to greatest, from material things to those that are intangible. I feel so grateful from the moment I open my eyes in the morning after hours of deep slumber to how I gaze at the sun up in the sky up to how I feel the warmth of its sunshine passing within my skin where every morning means new hope. And when I look inside my home, we have food to eat and lots of clothes to wear. When I see the people around me I say to myself I have a good husband and family who really love me including my kind in-laws. Even when we went out of the house we still came backhome safe and sound. May I add up the strength and joy the good Lord brings in me, of how he turns tears into smiles, converts pain into happiness, how I overcome hardships and came out even stronger.

There are things in life that we lack but then we also have some things we really don't need, everyday we are blessed in our own different ways, we just sometimes forget to say "Thank you Lord!"

2 comments: