Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Antipolo: Cloud 9 Hotel + 360 View Point


In celebration of my birthday, we had a getaway in Antipolo. Aside from the fact that it is near from Metro Manila, it also offers different tourist destinations. Apart from private and public resorts and team building venues, there is another attraction where you can dine, chill at the viewing deck, check-in at their rooms and experience one of a kind adventure all in one place - Cloud 9 Hotel & Resort.

After our Pinto Art Museum tour, we headed here for my birthday lunch. It was my second time to dine-in here. The first time was during dinner where you can see the city lights view. The place is elevated, seeing a pleasing view while indulging with sumptuous food is a lot more satisfying.  We love the taste of the food serves as well as its quantity which are good for sharing. The dining area is an open space. Here are the food that we ordered:





After eating, you can go to the viewing deck outside.

The night view is very attractive.

Crossing the skybridge for the 360 degree view has an entrance fee of P50.00 but it is free of charge when you are a customer who dine-in so right after we ate, we begin to walk through the hanging bridge all the way to the top.


Well, at first glance it seems easy but along the way, for me, it's never what you think it is.  Reaching the middle, I almost got back-out. I was frightened stepping up to the peak.  When I turned my back I saw young girls who were brave enough, cheerful and excited walking through so I convinced myself that I could make it too and I want my adventure list get checked. The bridge is directed upward and it was swaying and shaking as you go on because of people crossing next to you plus moving up to the tallest heights made me nervous. Nevertheless, I felt relieved that I made it. Another fear was conquered. You must also take note that those who have medical condition like hypertension is not allowed to do this.

Yehey! Done!
The scenery at the viewing deck is an eye-catching.



Going downward, my husband and cousin went back to the bridge whilst me and my aunties opted to went down the other side which is called 7th heaven where you will go down by stairs. And it is also another beautiful attraction at Cloud 9.






7 comments:

  1. I've been hearing about this place lately. I hope I can give it a go one of these days.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hope you could give the skybridge a try. It'll be another accomplishment. Thank you for dropping by Anne.

      Delete
  2. great post:)
    So many dresses amigown wedding gown shop online Ami gown reviews waiting for your option,if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!

    Sheena
    http://afashionstudentsdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete