Friday, December 1, 2017

It's Christmas Time


December 1st. Just  a few days more before Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year, a time to be merry.



I am more than merrier and thankful this time for I have received the best Christmas gift ever. After two years of praying unceasingly, waiting and longing, the Lord finally answered our prayer - I am now 2 months Pregnant.

It has also been my prayer to get pregnant last October as my birthday gift. I didn't know yet that my baby is already there. An answered prayer, indeed.

Well, if you obey God's word and remain faithful to Him as you wait patiently, all that you've been praying for will be answered in His perfect time.

To God be the highest glory!

1 comment:

  1. Are you searching for ,chasedress short wedding dresses chasedress reviews here you can find best and cheap dresses for yourself, welcome please!

    ReplyDelete