Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Birthday Thoughts: Beautiful & Grateful


As another year of life opened up to me, I wanted to take a little time to spend over  my musing. I agree in the quote ''Train your mind to see the good in everything'' so I exercise as much as I can to be more optimistic instead of dwelling on the negativeness. Somehow, I've learned to see things positively, that there's a good reason behind things we didn't want to happen and to have positive thoughts in order to attract positive results.



I am beautiful. Okay, let's start with physical. I also believe in the adage ''The beauty is in the eye of the beholder''. It all depends on how we see things. I aged so my appearance has changed. I no longer have that sexy body like when I was a teenager, I don't have flawless skin but I claim I am beautiful in my own way (hehe!). Well, it's a matter of perception. I try to improve not just my physical body but my whole well-being as well. I remember that our body is the temple of our Lord so we must take good care of it. Me, having a complete and normal body no matter how imperfect it is, is a great blessing.



My life is  beautiful. Through ups and downs, pains & joy, I've experienced how good and gracious our God is- we all do. Sometimes life is hard yet it is still good.
It is only this year that I've started to appreciate those small blessings that I haven't heed and I know it's not yet too late.

I am grateful that I have a loving home- my husband and my family and all that I have.

For now, I aim to be a virtuous wife & mother and to live a life in accordance with God's will.

I'm also grateful for this day that I get to celebrate with my loved ones.


To wrap up this birthday post, I simply want to thank the Lord for everything He has done and I pray that the He will grant my heart's desire.
Happy birthday to me!






No comments:

Post a Comment