Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tagaytay Travel Diary



Tagaytay is known as the Little Baguio of the south because of its cold temperature and breathtaking beauty, such a lovely sight of Taal Lake plus easy access from Metro Manila as you can reach it here for only 1-1.5 hour drive.



If you need a quick escape from the hustle of the city, Tagaytay can be your first trip in mind, to take a break and unwind amidst the splendid nature and cool climate. There are different tourist destinations to visit and activities you can perform here  as well as lots of restaurants for food tripping and much more happier if it's for family outing. When I was running errands for my wedding preparation, Tagaytay has been my weekend getaway. Now that I miss the place because I seldom go here, I've made a compilation of the places I've been, some were hang-outs and checked-ins whilst others were during ocular visits for my wedding. Here's to nature scenic views that will make your eyes satiated.

1. Days Hotel Tagaytay




2. Taal Vista Hotel





3. The Lake Hotel




4. Balai Taal





5. Picnic Grove





6. Sky Ranch





7. Ina ng Laging Saklolo Parish



  8. Ming's Garden 


Have you missed your Tagaytay Trips too?


No comments:

Post a Comment