Wednesday, June 8, 2016

DIY (do-it-yourself) Prenup Props

Hi everyone! This is my first ever blog post. And I'm hoping to share more.

Because I'm fond to style, design & decorate, instead of hiring a stylist for our e-session taken in Sierra Madre, I just styled our outfits and made my own props using the resources I've seen in our house. 




I just had our initials and wedding date printed and posted it to the sticks and decorated it with ribbons and placed on our pen holder and put above the stool I borrowed which is used in washing.(lol!) The heart shape is just a container of chocolates including the red small basket.


I bought several years ago a pillow with "I Love You" expression which supposed to be a gift   but I just put it on our displayed cabinet together with the teddy bear and I find it a great idea to use them as props. I lay a white cloth and placed a tool fabric on top which my Mother bought and used before. I just borrowed the green decorated gift box from a friend.










It feels great to apply your creativity and be able to use it on your most important occasion. It's a good idea to utilize the stuffs that were just stocked from your home.

Another is our outfit that we just styled and coordinated for the shoot.




You just have to be artistic in order to carry out what you want to be. You don't need to buy every time you want something but you just have to be resourceful.






No comments:

Post a Comment