Tuesday, September 27, 2016

What do I love about blogging?

Photo by Google
One day, I accidentally browsed a fashion blog and eventually I regularly read the updates until I follow another blogs. Suddenly, I felt an urge to have my own blog too so when I've heared about the free blogging on blogspot.com from my colleague, I started to create my own right away and explored it myself.



I want my blog to reflect my personality, simple but informative.  I love dressing up but I don't think that fashion blog is a thing for me. As I have observed, it requires regular photo shoot, going to different location and purchase branded expensive clothes from time to time. I just want to stick with writing down my thoughts and experiences.

My blog has been three months old now, I don't have many followers like others do but I will still continue to share what I can. But hey, I'm happy that I've received one comment from one of my posts (shallow as it sound) but others got feedback after a year or more.

As I've realized the benefit I can get from blogging, I'm more inspired to continue what I'm doing. Here are the advantages:

1. To my surprise, writing became my outlet for stress. Instead of drowning with antipathy, I divert my attention to opening my blog and thinking what to post next then constructing a new one and this helps me to calm my mood, having to focus on positive.

2. It serves as my diary where I write my travel and other experiences as well as thoughts running on my mind that I could look back someday.

3. It may help others too. When I was searching for our itinerary to Singapore, I was directed into blog posts and absolutely did help me with the information and ideas I needed so I want that others can refer to my posts as well.

Moreover, I want to help those who feel weak and discouraged because of their struggles. I want them to be reminded of God's goodness and faithfulness from my "Thoughts to Ponder" posts.

4. Every post published mean accomplishment and it feels so good & relief. Yeah!

5. What I love the most is that it enhances my ability to think as I exercise my writing skills once again (which has been buried for a long time). haha!
I remember when I was in highschool I was fond of composing poems. I also used to write in my notebook the "Dear Yahweh El Shaddai" in lieu of "Dear Diary" where I express my feelings, kwentos and prayer.

Out of stress, this random thought popped on my mind. Haha!

How about you? What do you love about blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment