Friday, October 7, 2016

In God's perfect time...

"God makes all things beautiful in His time..."







I truly believe that with God, all things are possible. He is so good indeed. He is the only one who answers our prayers but sometimes it takes time for He needs to test our faith and He has reasons we might don't understand at times but definitely it's for our own good. The yearning is always worth the happiness we get out of waiting. God wants us to have faith in Him and never give up until we see His wondrous deeds in our lives. God will grant our prayers when we are most ready. He knows when for He is impeccable.

Pray always... Pray unceasingly and never loose hope.


Lord,
I pray for you to please help me to wait patiently even if it seems long and to continue to trust in you inspite of the disappointments I've faced. When doubt is trying to fill in, renew my hope. I know that your time is the best time. I won't give up Lord. You know my biggest heart's desire. I know your preparing me and I'll stick with you, holding on to your promises as I wait for that grand day to arrive. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment