Sunday, November 27, 2016

DIY bridal shower props

We threw a mini bridal shower for my Sister-In-Law. Since our spa party didn't push through, we just decided to spend it at my cousins house. Because I am fond of crafts, I utilized again the resources I have at home to come up with these simple props.




I want to learn calligraphy but I don't have the opportunity yet. The only materials I have to do a signage are cardboard and pentel pen. So using these stuffs I just copied a handwriting statement "From Miss to Mrs".

When my cousin saw this signage, she taught it was calligraphy. I started first to copy this handwriting in a scratch paper before I wrote in this cardboard.

Because the ribbon  I have is not wide enough to put handwriting, I just sticked a heart shape post-it into the ribbon to make a "bride to be" sash.


Tadaaah!!! Adding my tiara, I came up with these simple props.


No comments:

Post a Comment