Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Be strong and take courage bible verses

Photo by Google
Happy & Prosperous New Year to all!

I want to begin this new year's blog post with a Godly message.

Sometimes when life strikes us with problems and difficulties we get discouraged and down but God is commanding us to be strong for He is with us all the time. He gives us strength to make it through hardships and it is his will that we get triumph over it.



Here are some of the bible verses to help us how to be strong in the midst of trials:

1.  So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I'm your God. I will strengthen you and help you: I will uphold you with my righteous hand. -Isaiah 41:10

2. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6
3. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

4. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. -Joshua 1:9

5. Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. -Isaiah 40:31

Do not be afraid of tomorrow for God is already there. Do not be scared to try.  Your pains and hardships are not permanent. Carry your cross and just like God you will have the victory. Just remember Him always.

Peter says:
"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment