Thursday, February 16, 2017

A note to self while waiting..(bible verses)




Well, I've just heard a news wherein someone dear to me already got something that I too been praying for myself and longing for quite some time now. My friend has it now whilst me, still hoping and waiting for it to come and that made me so upset though I know I shouldn't. I should be happy instead and this feeling is so strange why I felt this way. Maybe I just got so pressured that my time has not yet come forgetting that God works for our good and that he Has his own timetable in which His timing is perfect. I almost cried so before getting a bit disheartened I tried searching for bible verses that will uplift my mood.


Here are some motivational verses that I got hooked upon. Some reminders while waiting:

1. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. – Philippians 4:6

This is one of my favorite. It reminded me again not be pressured nor troubled for God is faithful and He knows when is the best time.

2. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. – Romans 12:12

3. I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. - Psalm 130:5

4. Ask and you will receive and your joy will be complete. - John 16:24

5. So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever. -2 Cor. 4:18


After contemplating I felt good again. I have lots of answered prayers anyway. Thank you Lord for your comfort.

The victory of others is another testimony of how great our God is. He gives surprises, grants the desire of someone's heart so why worry when you know He can answer your prayer too?





No comments:

Post a Comment