Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Skywalk Extreme Adventure


When we checked in at Crown Regency Hotel in Cebu City, this activity of Skywalk is free of charge for guests so we grabbed the opportunity for this one of  a kind experience. It was conducted at 37th floor of the Hotel. We availed the adventure at the evening. It was so windy that night and it made me somewhat difficult to ramble because I felt that I was being swayed by the wind. I don't have fear of heights but I was nervous, it was my first time to be in that highest peak. 


First thing is to wear the appropriate overall since we are also going to use the harness for our safety.

You see in this photo, we've walked on a transparent glass so you will see on your every step the city lights view below. It was frightening but I'm glad I have overcome it. We were glad that we have tried this kind of adventure.







And yes, we survived! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment