Saturday, May 11, 2019

How did I save from buying baby gears?


As a practical mom, I want my baby to have products that are good quality yet within the budget. I saved up from buying these gears not only because I bought it on sale but also because I chose some 2 in 1 products.


Crib/Playpen




I bought this pack & carry garnet playpen on a regular price because I wasn't able to catch-up the sale days. I liked it the first time I saw it but I tried first to canvass for other cribs in other malls in order to choose what is best and when I finally got back on my first choice the sale was over.

I like that the 4 sides are open, with net so the air can penetrate and my baby won't hurt in case she hit the side when she plays, it has mobile crib and what helped me a lot is its changing mat because I'm in a comfortable standing position everytime I change my daughter's clothes or nappy. At the same time, it is also a playpen which she use now that she grows so I don't need to buy another. It is also wide that she can walk through the four sides.

2 in 1 Bassinet/ Chair

I bought this because it has 2 main functions. The crib is in our bedroom so we placed the bassinet in the living room so my baby can sleep in there and we put her there if we have visitors.

This is convertible into a rocker. She even used this as her first feeding chair.

2 in 1 High Chair/ Study Table

For me this is a wise buy because it has 2 functions but it's a concern if you have a small space because it isn't foldable because of the table. It really occupies space in the house. I bought it at P500 off.


Newborn to Toddler Stroller

I bought this at P1,000 off. As an early age  she can already use the stroller and I don't have to buy another when she grows because she can still use it.


How about yours? Feel free to share in the comment box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment