Thursday, June 20, 2019

Kamay ni Hesus


Kamay ni Hesus situated in Lucban, Quezon became a well-known tourist destination most especially for pilgrims during Holy Week not only because of its instagrammable spots but also because of its miraculous healing mass. This is one of our bucket list. You need to climb more than 300 steps to get atop the hill where the 50 feet statue of the risen Christ is built.



I brought my baby with me as we visited the place. We attended the mass first and went straight to the hill after. It wasn't raining when we started to climb but as we go on the rain started to pour but only for a very short while and the sun shines again and it rained again.

There are stations of the cross along the way where you can also reflect aside from picture taking. Going up is challenging but there's no other goal but to reach the peak.

There were  prayers posted besides the statue that you can recite. My husband didn't join us for this trip because he was so sick and it was my prayer for him to be healed completely and get better. When we arrived back home, he felt really good and got healed. My knees were also aching oftentimes and I made a covenant to God that when I reached the top I will be healed. And I was healed instantly. The next day I no longer felt the pain on my knees.
Another prayer petition of my relatives was for their daughter to pass the bar exam and yes, she did. Our prayers were answered in this holy place because of our faith. If you don't believe, neither you won't see. Prayers are answered merely because of our faith, we believe and claim it would happen. 

There is also a replica of Noah's Ark where kids will like.


Climbing is challenging but going down is even harder. Nevertheless, I thank God we all made it to the top. I saw most elders who are persistent to go up and they were given strength by God. Most were devotees and some were first timers.



No comments:

Post a Comment