Thursday, June 8, 2017

1st Year Blog Anniversary







Well, this blog exactly turns one year today. I remember how one afternoon made me published my first ever blog post. Of course, I dreamt that this blog became prominent just like the others but after one blog post nailed me, I came back to my realization that this blog remains as my nook where my travel and musings are shared most especially those that are Godly. I just want that this blog stays simple as it is as well as touch the lives of those who need enlightenment which I really aim of.

No more further blabber. I just want to Praise and Thank God for the past year of blogging. Moreover, I'd like to thank you for dropping by here. Looking forward to share more and more with you.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment