Tuesday, May 30, 2017

BOHOL: Island Hopping


Bohol aside from its famous Chocolate Hills is also known for its wonderful beaches. It is rich not only in touristy land destinations but also in different beautiful islands. This is my last installment of my Bohol tour particularly on Island hopping. If you haven't read my previous post of my Bohol trip, you can read it here and here.

This was my first experience of Island hopping. We were not able to make it to dolphin and whale watching because we got up late.

Our first destination was Balicasag Island which had been my favorite wherein the blue skies and turquoise water and white sand made it  picturesque everywhere. My photos look like a painting which I find so idyllic. We've stayed there until after lunch.

The snorkeling and fish feeding was really fun.







Then we headed on to Virgin Island which is identified with the long sand bar but unfortunately, the beauty of the sand bar wasn't visible that time as it was submerged due to high tide.




I felt the simplicity and tranquility on the beaches we went to yet they were pleasing and good, very Filipino.

On our way back to Dulmaluan Resort we've experience a bit of rough sea and the boat men didn't provide us life jackets during our entire boat ride however, it was all's well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment