Sunday, December 16, 2018

2018: The year of unfolded miracle


And I'm back!!!....

Well, it's been a year since I had a post on this blog. I thought already that this corner will be abondoned but something inside me urge the need to go back. Many times I wanted to compose but I just don't have much time for I was busy taking care of my little one until I missed my online diary so much. I missed writing my thoughts and sharing my feelings. And it feels good to be back. Yey!



Before the year ends, I just want to thank the Lord for His faithfulness in my life. Indeed, if you serve God He won't fail you. This year I have received my greatest miracle - my daughter. I gave birth last July 2, 2018 to a beautiful and healthy child via ceasarean delivery all because of God's goodness at the sametime I also underwent systectomy, 2 major operations in less than 2 hours which I tolerated the procedure very well. Prayer is really powerful. From financial, physical and emotional aspects everything went well because God is our great provider.

In addition, I'm excited to share with you my new journey as a first time mom. I'll be sharing my Motherhood experience in this blog. I also have lots of travel backlogs so I'm looking forward to share it all with you.

To God be the highest glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment