Sunday, March 3, 2019

Villas by Eco Hotel


In celebration of valentine's day we went for a day tour at Villas by Eco Hotel situated in Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas City.

As this special day is nearing, I was searching where my husband and I could celebrate until the deal grocer promos popped-up in my newsfeed so I browsed and saw the promo of Villas by Eco Hotel for only P560 per person instead of its regular rate of P699 for daytour. Because I always love to be with nature, the scenic view caught my attetion. At first,  my plan is just the two of us but there's a part of me & my husband that we wanted to bring our baby for we will definitely miss her the whole day (first time mom here) so I finally decided to bring the whole family instead. I called them for the reservation first just to be sure that the resort isn't fully booked on February 14 before I purchased the voucher from Deal Grocer for there might be lots of visitors who will go on the said date. Good to hear they only accommodate limited number of guests and they only have 9 rooms for overnight stay ranges from P5,000 up to P9,000+  so it is also an advantage that the resort will not be crowded. You can also deposit your payment directly to Villas' bank account with the same promo amount but I opted to pay at Deal Grocer thru Bayad Center which is more accessible and convenient for me.

Before we headed to Mataas na Kahoy we dropped by first in Laguna for a quick errand, more or less it took us 2 hours to get to the resort. As we take down the street entering the facade and took a glimpse of the mountain view I was astonished and uttered "Wow!". I felt relieved and refreshed in an instant.

We checked-in and the staffs were accommodating and accompanied us inside where we could stay for the whole day.  They also have other branches as stated.

There's a lounge area where you could sit back and relax and just stare at the magnificent mountain view in front wherein they called the place Lumang Lipa and on the other side is the Taal volcano & lake view.

Advantages of the resort:
-Secluded
-limited no. of guests
-Bringing of snacks is allowed
-Bringing of pet is allowed as long as you comply with the rules.
-Plated lunch is included to day tour rate


We brought our own snacks so after we ate we maximize our stay of course by taking pictures in order to capture the beautiful nature that surrounds us.haha!

The landscape looks like a painting, isn't it?


The swimming pool below is large and also has amazing view. At the time of our visit, there were 2 couples who stayed overnight and we were the only guests for daytour so it seems like we rented the pool.

Beside the pool are the lockers for daytour guests , shower room, chair & hammock.

           

As for the lunch, they order it in advance so they can prepare and serve on your preferred lunch time. You can choose between bbq, longanisa & fish fillet with side dish for the plated lunch but because we find the food "bitin", we ordered other menu.


A well spent valentine's day turned into family day. Well, that day means celebrating not just with your partner but with your loved one, those who really matters.








No comments:

Post a Comment