Saturday, April 6, 2019

Why I love #Pampers Baby-Dry?



#LessLawlawGoGalaw



One of my newborn checklist is finding the right diaper for my daughter. Upon searching, watching vlogs and since it is a popular brand, I have decided also to buy Pampers Newborn. From then on up to now I am using this brand.

Here are the reasons why I love using Pampers for my daughter:

Wetness Indicator

This is a big factor for me as I easily notice that the diaper is full because it changes the color when my daughter pee and that I don't have to wait until 4 hours to have it changed.

I've tried different brand but it wasn't that easy for me to notice because it doesn't have wetness indicator so I just consumed the whole pack then I switched back to pampers.

My daughter didn't had any rashes

Yes, for the entire time she has been using it, she doesn't encounter rashes even if she wore it long hours at night.

I've experienced using another brand which was a small sampler diaper, a freebie from the hospital. I've noticed that after a few days of using it, there was a bit reddish color on my daughter's skin so again I used pampers.

It doesn't get saggy

My daughter can still move freely.

Overall, I'm satisfied using this brand.

You may click on the link below if you want the same:
https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/pampers-baby-dry-medium-13-24-lbs-70-pcs-x-1-pack-70pcs-taped-diapers-i147249854-s172336552.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.1.42441200bYP3CY&search=1

No comments:

Post a Comment